Tuesday, 23 October 2012

work attire #4 : Leather Collar Worker

Finally settling into my new job, it is VERY different from my old one. For a start I can have an extra few hours lay in thanks to the 20 minute drive to work opposed to the 1.5 hour train joruney to work!
 
The office is much more casual than my previous job so my outfits are due to get more relaxed as I go on! In my first week I wore skirts, lots of black and heels. I'm currently sitting here in a big chunky knit jumper and jeans!
 
A HUGE thank you to you lovely 200 girls who now follow my blog. It only took me 2 years to reach this milestone but we did it! Thanks girls!
 


From top: Leather collar shirt - New Look | Jumper - H&M | Handbag - Mulberry | Skirt - Urban Outfitters (tbc) Skull & Arrow bracelets (sold seperately) - eBay
 
I'm going to do a post on my amazing holiday to Marrakech next week, sadly losing my tan wah wah wahhh.
 
Anywho, thanks again for following/reading/commenting, XOXO AVS 
 

6 comments:

The Style Rawr said...

That bag is gorrrrgeous! Cuper cute bracelets too.

Tara
The Style Rawr!
xoxo

Purity said...

Great look hun, follower 201 here lol, xoxo.

Selina Papillonfully said...

I like your Blog! I'll follow you! :)
Please, hope you follow me back :**
http://papillonfully.blogspot.de/

misse blog said...

Love your outfit!

Ellie | Misseblog xo

Sienna said...

nice blog!
stop by anytime :)
xoxo Sienna
http://www.fashionintheair.com

Kimberley said...

This is a lovely outfit!

I'm a new follower on your blog :)

Kimberley x

http://kimberley77.blogspot.com