Tuesday, 11 September 2012

curve lurve

Girls night out always sends a chill down my spine. I have some of the best dressed girls known to man as Best Friends and I always panic that my look isn't going to be on par. Solution: borrow clothes from said Best Friends. This dress is borrowed from my gurl SinCity (muchos gracias babes). It's a H&M beaut bargain that she bought for only £12.99! 


The dress really does accentuate my curvy bod/bum and I kind of like it. Hey! Gotta love the skin you're in. 

In other news, I found a similar dress to the one I was looking for! It was found on ebay and one won the auction. Super excited to receive it and recreate the Nasty Gal look, along with the armlet that I've bought. My ebay jewellery addiction is definitely reaching new heights, on my recently purchased items out of about 20, 18 are jewels. I bought a two Nicole Richie inspired necklaces, they came in the post today and whilst I love the pendant part of one of them, the chain is super tacky/cheap looking gold so I'll be getting a new longer chain for it. 
What are your favourite ebay jewellery buys at the moment? Are there any ebay shops that you buy from regularly? 

Also, another shout for people to link me their blog jewellery shops... I'll be compiling a list :) 

Have a great day. XOXO AVS

9 comments:

Misseblog said...

Fab dress, you look absolutely amazing in it x

Mila said...

You look gorgeous! <3

Adele said...

You look fantastic, love the design.
Would love you to check out my latest post :)
Have a fab Thursday Hun xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/

Ira Kharchenko said...

You look stunning! I love the dress!:)

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

KylieR said...

Love this dress, it looks fab on you, check out the jewellery giveaway on my blog!

lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

Kerry said...

new follower :)

livedwithlove.blogspot.co.uk

Zoe x said...

Love the dress :)
200th follower :)
Zoe x

http://wondrous-marvellous-obsession.blogspot.co.uk/

Purity said...

Suits your figure!!! xoxo.

Kerry Berry said...

love dresses that stand out!