Wednesday, 29 August 2012

(Temporarily) Living in London

Hello! Sorry it's been a while, I've been super busy with work as well as pet/houses-sitting in London. 
Absolutely loved having a mini break in London town, I have soooo many photos to show you :) 

It was an amazing little week away from home and it started of perfectly with the Boyfriend coming up to stay with me for the first weekend, we did so many weird touristy things that I would never have done had we not been staying in London including a boat trip and a visit to the ZOO!

During the week I unfortunately still had to work lots, but luckily got a break mid week in the form of a visit from family which I'll talk about below. I visited starbucks TOO much, ate lots of yummy M&S food thanks to the shop being a few yards from the house and didn't go running as had previously planned (hence why I packed my trainers into my suitcase and they were still in there after a week) This week I need to get to the gym as I'm a very lucky girl and off to Morocco in only 21 days eeeeek! 

As I mentioned, one of the week days my dad and sisters came up to visit as they're on summer holidays so I did even more sight seeing and we went on the London Eye, visited Greenwich and other cool stuffs. My 10 year old sis took this pic. She's no FaceHunter but it'll do (it didn't help that it was so windy too and my outfit looks a bit messy). So thanks Lissy.  

Outfit details:
Sunglasses - Rayban 
Leather jacket - H&M
Vest - Primark
Belt - Primark
Skirt - Target (was a maxi dress)
Shoes - Coverse
Bag - Ebay 
Dog - Borrowed from my boss. And yes, he does have a pink mane and tail. 

I had a trip out to the West End last Thursday with some friends, we went to a club called Cirque Du Soir, have you heard of it/been? Had my face painted with a bit of leopard print (you know how I love tha leopard), proceeded to get drunk and lose my phone not before I managed to Instagram a pic of said facepaint though. BADTIMES. Luckily I had backed up and photo stream had saved all my photos to my iPad (otherwise I would have cried so bad), but still not found the phone, oh and in the case was my ID and Oyster Card too as well as £££ boooohoooo, that teaches me!

I know I'm the worst blogger at making sure there's a new post up every day or even every other day to be honest, but I have lots in store including my trips about London, Outfit posts and lots of new clothes especially of the holiday variety! So be sure to pop back soon. 

Thanks :) XOXO AVS
follow me on twitter |  instagram: alana_stu 

2 comments:

Stefany said...

Great pics! Your boss's dog is so cute too x

Niina - It seems pretty obvious. said...

What a great outfit :) I especially love the skirt! And I have the same leather jacket and I wear it all the time!

Hope you're having a great week! //Niina