Friday, 17 August 2012

Friday Frights- Hall of Shame

There is no doubt that for a show as huge as the X Factor, Tulisa will have unlimited resources to wear some of the most amazing dresses in the world.... Yet here she is yesterday looking like she just stepped out of time machine from 2007, when yes, Herve Leger bandage dresses were in demand
I don't like this look from (blonde) head to (space shoes) toe. 

Does she have a stylist? If so, get rid, I know some girls who would probably do the job for free and actually put in some effort. If not, get one. 


Really? A bandage dress, really? 

Bring back the days of Dannii, and I can't actually believe I'm saying this but (slick rick) Cheryl too. 

Sorry if you find this post a tad bitchy, it's just frustrating when girls with lots of opportunities to wear amazing clothes and make a statement, wear something so classless and a repeat of Kim Kardashian in her early days.... 

xoxo AVS

3 comments:

helen at thelovecatsINC said...

not bitchy at all! i totally agree, she looks really tacky!

you have such a lovely blog btw!

from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

ps. enter my big giveaway to win one of two prizes, including lots of jewellery and an H&M clutch! be quick as it ends soon! :)

Kate said...

I totally agree, I think Tulia's fashion choices are awful these days!! x

hanalulu said...

I never see her wearing anything nice!and that hair colour just needs to go ASAP!!!x